DEFENDANT – MEANING: an individual – company or institution sued or accused in a court of law. A defendant is also a person accused of committing a crime in criminal prosecution or a person against whom some type of civil relief is being sought in a civil case. Terminology varies from one jurisdiction to another.
There are two corporate entities. One is the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada and the other is the Calgary Center of the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada. Then there are the individual entities, who are part of the corporate entities. The Defendant(s) relating to these matters, include but are not limited to;
1. The Royal Astronomical Society of Canada (the RASC)
2. Robyn Foret President RASC.
3. Charles Ennis 1st Vice President RASC.
4. Michael Watson legal counsel and 2nd VP RASC.
5. Catherine Carr Treasurer RASC.
6. Eric Briggs Secretary RASC.
7. Chris Gainor past President of the RASC.
8. Colin Haig past President RASC.
9. Heather Laird past Director RASC.
10. Phil Groff Executive Director RASC.
11. Nicole Mortillaro.
12. Others to be named…..
1. The Calgary Centre RASC.
2. Roland Dechesne past President Calgary Center RASC.
3. Steve Donaldson past President Calgary Center RASC.
4. Simon Poole President Calgary Center RASC.
5. Bryan Lyonnais 1st VP Calgary Center RASC.
6. Robyn Foret past Director Calgary Center RASC.
7. Michael Watson counsel Calgary Center RASC.
8. Heather Laird past Director RASC.
9. Nicole Mortillaro.
10. Others to be named…..
The named Defendants will be sued both in their capacity as Officers and Directors, and as individuals where they have committed such acts that do not protect them under any liability within their insurance coverages, such as crooked and corrupt and criminal acts.
This website is a work in progress:
NOTE: I can be reached via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org